Everybody can be involved in our campaign to Restore the Inner West Line.
What you can do?
- Come to Berala Station at 9am on Saturday 1 March for a group photo and the launch of our Month of Action.
- Call Sydney Trains Complaints and Feedback on 131 500. There is no limit as to the number of times you can call.
- Write to the Minister for Transport and the Minister for Western Sydney.
- Call "talkback radio" to express your disappointment with the new train timetable and the impact this is having on train services, particularly the Inner West Line.
- Tell 5 friends/family members/work colleagues about the Month of Action. Invite them to come along to the group photo and get involved in the month of action.
- Sign the enclosed petition and circulate it amongst your family, friends and relatives.
If we can get 10 000 signatures then we can debate this issue in the NSW Parliament.
- Sign the online petition at www.bitly/RestorelnnerWestLine
- Like RestoreInnerWestLine page on Facebook.
Reliable public transport is so important and one of the most effective ways of making the O'Farrell Government listen is to bombard them with petitions, letters, emails and phone calls.
This campaign to restore the Inner West Line will take time and strategic planning. A nucleus group has been formed to drive this campaign but if you would like to make suggestions or be more closely involved in the planning of the campaign feel free to contact us at email@example.com
|For more copies of the petition, please print this image or contact Barbara Perry's office.|
Credits: this post has been adapted from Barbara Perry's February letter to residents about Restore Inner West Line. NB: This website and the Facebook page is run by Roy and not by Barbara Perry's office. For more information on how to get involved go to www.restoreinnerwestline.blogspot.com.au/p/get-involved.html
Please like our Facebook page for updates www.facebook.com/RestoreInnerWestLine